3 Easy Ways to Qualify for an Investment Property when Fannie & Freddie Say No.
Do not let the “NO” from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac be then end all be all. You DO have other alternative financing options to achieve your goal of home investing.
Allow me to introduce you to the 3 Easy Ways to Qualify for an Investment Home even when Fannie and Freddie said NO.
Option 1: Investor Cash Flow
- Use only the market rents from the appraisal to qualify.
- minimum credit score 600
- No income or employment information needed
- Buyer can own an unlimited amount of properties.
- Minimum 20% down
Option 2: Bank Statement Loan
- Use 12 or 24 months of Business or Personal Bank Statements to qualify income
- Credit scores down to 640
- Minimum 10% down with 680 score or higher.
Option 3: Full Doc Loan
- Standard income documentation required
- Minimum credit score 640
- Minimum 15% down
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE!
Did you know that the property can be titled in an LLC.?
Did you know the Property can be a Singe Family, Condo, Multi-family up to 4-plex, Non-Warrantable Condo’s are ok?
Did you know that Purchase, Rate & Term Refinance as well as Cash Out Refinance are accepted?
Work the market, don’t let this market work you.
For more information please schedule a consultation Here: