5 Ways to Spice up your Offer in this market
Although inventory is low and many homebuyers are holding off to purchase, sellers still want the best offer and a buyer who is able to close. We have many amazing programs we have put together to help you and your agent put your best foot forward. Afterall, presentation of your offer goes a long way.
- Call Community Lending Today and speak with a Mortgage Loan Advisor to find the best home loan program out there that fits your needs.
- Obtain an Almost Home Loan Commitment instead of a pre-approval. Now you are 3/4 of the way to meeting your financing contingency, setting you apart of the other buyers who also put in an offer on the house you love.
- Present a strong Earnest Money Deposit. Show the seller you are serious and have skin in the game.
- Include our $5,000 Seller Close Guarantee. If we, at Community Lending, do not close your loan for any reason within our control, we will pay the seller $5,000. Contact me for more information, specific contract verbiage required.
- Negotiate a Permanent Buydown. This allows you to receive a credit towards buying down your interest rate so that you can have an affordable monthly payment and/or qualify for higher purchase power. Contact me for more information.
With this complete package and the right real estate agent and lender, we can get you into your home before the holidays.
#homebuyer #homeowner #renter #mortgage #homeloan #homesweethome #mortgagesbycheryl #spice #newhome #homeownership