Documents We Collect
What documents do you need to get preapproved?
If you are Salaried, you will need:
- Complete 30 days paystubs
- Last 2 years W2/1099 (2019 and 2020)
- Most recent 2 months complete bank statements- all pages, even if blank
- Legible copy of your driver’s license.
If you are Self Employed, you will need:
- Provide 2 years tax returns 2019 and 2020 (all pages and schedules included) for both personal and business.
- Year to date Profit and Loss Statement
- Fully Executed Business Analysis Questionnaire.
- 3 months of business bank statements – all pages included even if blank.
Contact me for more information or if you are looking for more creative financing that fits your families needs.
#mortgage #mortgagedocuments #homeloans #didyouknow #homeloan #mortgageapplication
Leave a Comments