Call: (561) 880-1204 Login

Mortgage terms you should know

Jul 13, 2021 (0) comment

Spread the love

Mortgage Terms you should know: Buyers Agent: This is someone who acts on behalf of, and represents a buyer in a real estate transaction. If you plan to buy a house, it may be wise for you to contact a real estate agent to act as your buyers agent. They will have your best interests in mind and to ensure you are treated fairly throughout the home buying process. BEST OF ALL, YOU DO NOT PAY THEM. The Seller pays their commission. Get full representation on the sellers dime.

#realestate #realtor #realestateagent #realestatebroker #mortgage #mortgages #homebuyer #homebuyers #mortgageterms #didyouknow #buyersagent #floridaliving #homeloans #homes

Presenting Customized Mortgage Solutions with Competitive Rates. I have been in the mortgage industry for over 17 years. Through my career I have perfected all aspects of the process including but not limited to processing, underwriting, and closing of residential loans. I am a performance-driven person. My team and I pride ourselves on transparency and communication throughout the process to all parties involved. We close on time and create raving fans one loan at a time through consistent A Class Customer Service and stress free experiences. Let me create a raving fan of you. Call me today and work with a true professional and my team of professionals dedicated on making the home buying experience an exciting and pleasurable one for everyone.

All posts by Mark Mathon

Comment (0)

Leave a Comments

Recent Comments